Come and see our state-of-the-art studios for yourself. Available for hire for one-off, weekly or term bookings, our high-quality, spacious studios are sure to impress.
Facility features include:
- 1 extra-large 10.5x18m studio (with custom fully-lined performance/examination curtains)
- 1 large 11x6m studio
- 1 medium 6x6m studio (upstairs)
- fully sprung, dance-engineered flooring
- Tarkett dance floors throughout
- 3.2m high wall to wall mirrors
- double fitted ballet barres
- superb high tech sound systems
- climate control or fans
- private separate change rooms
- kitchen/lunch room
- two separate toilet facilities
- surveillance system security
- ample car-parking
- easy directions, just 2 minutes off the Monash Freeway
- close to amenities (including local shops and Westfield Fountain Gate)
STATE OF THE ART STUDIOS
COSTUME & PROPS HIRE
IDS offers an impressive range of troupe team costumes as well as soloist costumes, sets and props for external hire.
The majority of IDS costumes are designed by Artistic Director and Principal Nicole Jacobsson and are made locally by our wonderful seamstress. Costumes are not purchased online in bulk from overseas but instead lovingly handmade, sequinned and embellished drawing from the traditions of stage performance.
Characterised costume sets include: Alice in Wonderland, The Lion King, Mary Poppins, Beauty and the Beast, Hairspray, Cinderella and more!
IDS hire rates are affordable and competitive. We are community-minded and willing to swap/lend costumes and props where available.
To view our expanding wardrobe and prop collection or to find out what's on offer, simply contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0438 350 561.